Hi there - My name is Ederson Corbari, I’m a software engineer. I currently work with Machine Learning and Air Data Computer, I have already worked with software analysis, requirements survey, lecture and training, using various tools and programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Scala, Bash, SmallTalk, MatLab, Java, PHP among others.
- My first programming language was C, and my first programming book was C - programming language.
- My first computer was an IBM RS/6000 model M20 running Unix AIX.
- I’m passionate about programming and software development since it allows me to use my brain in order to solve puzzles, and gives me a power to create something from a scratch with my own-defined logic.
- I also like Unix-type operating systems. I use FreeBSD, Slackware and OpenSUSE as a workstation.
- I really like sitcon friends and wrote something about it here: Friends.
In the beginning the main reason I created this site was to document tips and tricks that I learned through my daily work. Very soon, however, I discovered that framing my posts in a form of a tutorial is much more suitable.